How To Maximize Your Technology Assets
With Growing Technology Demands And Fewer Resources The Best Way To Leverage The Right Technology With A Shrinking Budget
- Provide support for future state growth.
- Determine the degree and quality of automation for current business Processes.
- Improve application reliability, availability, scalability, and performance.
- Reduce application costs.
- Enhance business capabilities.
- Aging technology base.
- Skyrocketing maintenance budget.
- Growing need for security.
- Scarcity of skills needed to support outdated technologies in place.
- Escalating cost of data centers.
- Enormity of application portfolio.
- Continuous reduction of IT budget
- Deciding where to start.
- Validating current portfolio to secure adequate IT budget.
- Examining “health” of existing application portfolio.
- Identifying Process redundancies.
- Identifying Data redundancies.
- Measuring the value of each current application.
- Understanding the extent and result of on-going “redundancy creep.”
- Align applications with the business units and goals they support.
- Optimize the number of applications within your application portfolio.
- Ensure Processes and Data are automated in applications as few times as possible—ideally only once!
- Align applications with the business and goals they support
Pinnacle Portfolio Optimization Process
Click on each Process step to learn more about each one.